Matching Gifts

How do you get started?


  • Contact your Human Resources Department and ask if your employer has a Matching Gifts Program.
  • Fill out and submit your employer’s designated form. Your donation will need to be paid in full at the time you make your request.
  • Cradle of Liberty Council will be notified by your employer that you have submitted a Matching Gifts request and we will verify your donation.