[vc_row css_animation=”” row_type=”row” use_row_as_full_screen_section=”no” type=”full_width” angled_section=”no” text_align=”left” background_image_as_pattern=”without_pattern”][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Summer Camp Staff Opportunities
Why work at a fast food or retail establishment that focuses on sales when you can have opportunities like these:
- Make lots of new friends in your area and from other states
- Spend a summer in the great outdoors where nature prevails
- Acquire experiential education (learning by doing) and new skills that will last a lifetime
- Learn how to lead others and to apply leadership skills
- Be part of an effective team and cooperate with others to get things done
Working on a camp staff is a fun way to spend your summer, and it gives you the opportunity to make a difference in the life of each and every Scout that comes to camp. While being a counselor can be a demanding job, the rewards are endless as you forge memories that will last a lifetime.
Qualifications of a Staff Member:
- Be at least 15 years old.
- A positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
- A willingness to live by the Scout Oath & Law.
- A desire to have fun and make a lasting impact on the life of a scout.
Are you 14 years old, or 15 and can’t commit for the whole summer? Check out our CIT Program.
[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][button size=”medium” target=”_self” hover_type=”default” font_style=”normal” text_align=”center” text=”Apply Here” icon_color=”#dd3333″ link=”https://colbsa.workbrightats.com/jobs/”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row css_animation=”” row_type=”row” use_row_as_full_screen_section=”no” type=”full_width” angled_section=”no” text_align=”left” background_image_as_pattern=”without_pattern”][vc_column][vc_empty_space][vc_zigzag el_border_width=”15″][/vc_column][/vc_row]